It is often in the middle of the room: the meeting table is the central equipment of your company. Its choice should not be rushed..
► HOW DO YOU CHOOSE A MEETING TABLE?
Before investing in a meeting table, think about the purpose in advance:
- How big is the room in question? This data determines your selection.
- How many people do you want to welcome?
- Is the table for internal use (colleagues, dining room) or external (customer meeting, suppliers)?
- How often is this meeting table used?
- How often is this meeting table used? What price range do you want to set?
- What equipment is needed: sockets, ethernet cables, electrical cables
MEETING TABLE FOR SMALL ROOMS
- A single table in the center of the room can accommodate enough people, while leaving free movement between it and the walls. Round or square, it's up to you.
MEETING TABLE FOR MEDIUM AND LARGE ROOMS
- All shapes are possible.
- With enough space, you can afford to have one fixed table, one large meeting table, or two small ones.
MEETING TABLE FOR RELAXATION AND MEETING PURPOSES
- Regardless of the number of people, be it for a business presentation or for an informal meeting, choosing a modular meeting table is the best option. It adapts to any type of meeting and audience.
- Your needs are evolving: Your meeting tables are evolving as well. Depending on the table models (straight or angled surface), you can assemble them and select the configuration that suits you.
MEETING TABLE: AESTHETIC QUESTION
Regardless of the desired standing or style, the surfaces and feet of each of our product lines are available in several colors.
When you become aware of the time spent in meetings, you realize that creating a friendly and practical meeting room is critical for the well-being and overall productivity.
ELECTRIFIED MEETING TABLES
Today's needs have evolved with technological change. It is important to offer electrified meeting tables so that your employees as well as your customers and prospects can easily use a computer. Our computer tables are equipped with integrated connections and modular elements, allowing the installation of a laptop or standing screen.